Friday, July 3, 2009

How I solve the "PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in ....." problem on zend framework at the time of project creation.



I have fedora 9 with PHP 5 installed in my PC. While creating project using the command

"zf.sh create project myproject"

on Zend framework(minimal) I have faced a PHP fatal error just like..

"PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/ZendFramework-1.8.3/library/Zend/Tool/Project/Profile/FileParser/Xml.php on line 74"

I thought that the error is generated because I was trying to install minimal version. After then I have installed full version of Zend framework which is more than 38MB in size.

But the problem was not solved.

Again I start searching the net to find out any solution.

At last I have found a solution.....some one wrote a document almost 2 years ago. He said that the problem might occur because of unavailability of libhtml2 support for php and he suggested to install php-xml to solve the problem.

This suggestion helps me to solve the problem. Now it is working and I have already created projects on Zend framework.


No comments:

Post a Comment